Thursday 22 May 2014

Vichy Dermablend to cover a Multitude of Flaws!!

Vichy Dermablend
How I use the Foundation, Concealer stick & Setting Powder.

Who knew these little hero's were hidden away in the skincare isle of Boots?
Not where they should be... pride of place, on display in the make-up section!!

These little gems from Vichy do a fantastic job of disguising unwanted flaws or imperfections. The foundation is light to wear, that even if you dislike the feeling of foundation on your skin, this one is worth a try. There is no mask effect and is very comfortable to wear.
When used with conjunction with the Vichy setting powder, sets to a smudge and water resistant finish.



So here's how I use them...



First of all I start with a clean face. 
Cleanse with either a micellar water, cleansing oil or wash off cleanser...depending which mood I am in! 
Next I moisturise and apply my under eye-concealer.


Then comes the foundation....
I apply a small amount of foundation onto the back of my hand (I can always add more later). 
Using my Real Techniques Expert Face brush I buff the foundation starting from the centre of my face. Forehead, nose and blend outwards to my cheeks and neck. 
Circular motions buffing and working the foundation into my skin.



Next I use the concealer stick. Apply to any areas which need a bit more coverage and concealing. 
Spots, uneven skin tone, any redness around my nose and cheeks. 
I blend in using my Real Techniques setting brush as this is the perfect size especially to blend in under the eyes to cover dark circles.
  
I apply blush, bronzer and Mac soft & gentle highlight. (Review here)


Using my Real techniques powder brush I dust the setting powder lightly all over my face and neck. Leave it to settle for a minute or two. Use this time to pick out which lipstick or lipgloss am going to wear. Curl my eyelashes, apply eye-shadow, mascara and eye-liner.
Then dust any excess setting powder off.
Et-Voila! 

That is how I achieve a full coverage face with Vichy Dermablend foundation, Concealer stick and Setting Powder when my skin is misbehaving!!
Ideal for covering blemishes, scars, redness and any other imperfections you want to camouflague.

Vichy Dermablend previous blog reviews:
Foundation
Concealer Stick
Setting Powder 

Hope this helps.


Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment