Thursday 1 May 2014

Tangle teezer - My hero!

Tangle Teezer my hero and saviour!!

I have long hair, which has a tendency to frequently get knots and tangled.
Making brushing my hair uncomfortable and painful to say the least!








On first glance of this product I thought it was a bit pricey for just a plastic brush…..that was until i tried it….. i haven’t looked back since and I will never be without it!!
It just glides through knots and tangles without the usual tugging and pulling.  


Can be used on wet or dry hair. 

I like to use after washed my locks before i blow dry with the hairdryer. 

As you can see below has plastic bristles that seem to make easy work of detangling.

 



No more wincing in pain!







Every mum with a daughter with mid to long hair should own one…...eliminates the stress, angst and strain of combing those pesky knots. 

Makes it so much easier, pain-free and quicker in the morning getting ready for school.







I highly recommend you try this gadget if you have long, knotty hair, you won’t look back!

You will wonder what you did without it.



Tangle teezers can be found in the isles of boots or online at boots.com
and are avaliable in a variety of colour choices.

I chose a purple sparkly one...suprise suprise!

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment