Monday 5 May 2014

Bare Minerals Around the Clock Eyeliner Review


Bare Minerals Around the Clock Eye-liner
in
'MIDNIGHT'


This has to be my favourite eye-liner of all for its sheer power to stay put all day long. I have tried my fair share of eye-liners and nothing compares to this offering from bare minerals.

This is actually a re-purchase for me. 
I think that shows the test of whether a product works for you and does what it is meant to...if you
re purchase it. 


The eye-liner itself glides on smoothly without dragging the delicate eye area. Its not too soft that its hard to work with, but not too hard that it drags. Find I don't need to go over the line more than once. Some eye-liners you have to build up, this one gives you a dark line from the get go.
I use this for my lower waterline and find it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Suitable for contact lens wearers. I have worn this whilst wearing contacts and experienced no problems.
Once on it dry s and stays in place....all day. Yes really!
A lot of eye-liners i have tried perform well to start with, which is great but by about lunch time or a little later they kind of smudge and form black goop in the corner of my eye, this one doesn't do that. 


Waterproof, won't run smudge or fade. Tear / rain proof - I can personally attest to that.
Is a lovely creamy matt black colour. 


Love, love, love this eye-liner.
Definitely another for my products I can't do without!!



Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment