Monday 19 May 2014

Vichy Corrective Concealer Stick Review

Vichy 
Corrective Concealer Stick Review

For targeted concealment of scarring, redness, dark circles, acne and uneven skin tone.
Can be used alone as a concealer or used with the dermablend foundation to create a desired coverage, hiding imperfections. Layered to customize your finished look.


I like to dab this on any imperfections, such as spots, redness after applying the foundation. To ensure my flaws are covered up. Then blend out with my finger tips or a Real techniques buffing or stippling brush.

Again like the foundation feels light and not cakey. Water and smudge, rubbing resistant once set. 
Contains SPF30 

Matches upto the foundation shades:
The 5 shades to choose from...
15 Opal being the lightest
25 Nude
35 Sand 
45 Gold
55 Bronze

I have the shade 15 Opal to match up with my foundation. 

Top Left & Right un-blended swatch. Bottom Left and Right blended in.
Blends nicely and I feel really helps to neutralise my redness and hide any annoying spots.
For extra reassurance set with the Vichy dermablend setting powder to really make sure face is water, smudge oil and sweat resistant.

Overall I highly recommend all three of these Vichy products. A little goes a long way due to the pigmentation. 
Perfect if you require a high coverage and have sensitive skin really does what it says on the tin!



I have also previously reviewed the Vichy Dermablend Foundation and the Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder is coming up!

Hope these reviews have helped highlight the excellent coverage make-up that can be found in the Vichy skincare isle at Boots.

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment