Monday 12 May 2014

Body Shop Face Massager Review


The Body Shop
Facial Massager...

No.... it's not a torture devise, I promise its gentle to use and actually very relaxing!!


This is a nifty mini massager with nodules on for massaging your face.

Doesn't drag or damage your skin.
Feels nice and relaxing to roller this on your face after a busy day.
I particularily like to roller this on my forehead and temples.


I find that when I use this after I have applied my moisturiser or facial oil helps it get worked into the skin and helps it get absorbed. Can do this whilst watching tv, reading a book or chatting on the phone!!



Massaging your face helps encourage blood flow to your face. 
Helps to release tensions and congestion.
Thus helping products such as serums and moisturisers sink in.




It comes with a leaflet to show you how to massage with the roller.
As you can see roller up and down on your forehead and up and down on your cheeks. Next go from your lips towards your ear, then roller up and down your neck.



Fab nifty devise, I recommend picking up next time you're in the body shop or on-line shopping.
Considering it's only £6 definitely worth it.

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment