Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Fearless Review


Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Fearless'


A subtle rosy pink, very slight hint of coral. A dream to apply. Not too intense. Gives a natural flush to the cheeks.
A matte blush finish with no shimmer, sparkle or glitter.

I like to apply this with the real techniques blush brush. A quick swirl and I apply to the apples of my cheeks sweeping outwards. 
The blush is housed in a sleek compact that matches the colour of the blush. Comes with a handy mirror inside. So great to pop in your bag for make-up touch-ups throughout the day. Although quite unlikely that you will need to touch-up the blush as it says the wear time for these blushes is a full 12 hours!
Personally not worn my make-up for that long to test out, but I can tell you it does stay on. 



I am not normally a blush person but when I want to add a bit of colour to my cheeks 
this is perfect for a subtle hint of pink.




I love the design and embossing on the powder, so pretty! The blush itself is lovely to apply, doesn't feel like a powder. This one gives a matte finish, with no sparkle or shimmer which is exactly what I wanted.

A long wearing blush that is infused with Amazonian clay that is harvested from the banks of the Amazon river! Hence it's name. It is then naturally baked by the sun.
The Amazonian Clay helps to reduce oil in and around your pores. Helps to balance the skin out and helps to hydrate the skin preventing flaky dryness.





Previously only available in the USA, but now available in the UK at QVC which is great news for those of you who have been dying to try these fabulous blushes over here.
Personally, after trying this blush I definitely need to try some of the other products from the Tarte range!


Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment