Sunday 18 May 2014

Vichy Dermablend Foundation Review

Vichy Dermablend
Foundation Review


16 Hour wear, high coverage corrective foundation that is suitable for sensitive skin.
Designed to camouflage flaws, redness, dark circles, scarring and uneven skin tone.

This little gem is hidden away in the skincare section of Boots, so you would be forgiven for overlooking and not realising it was even there.
 
Whilst it is also available on-line from www.escentual.com it is difficult to match your correct shade.

There are only 5 shades to choose from...
15 Opal being the lightest
25 Nude
35 Sand 
45 Gold
55 Bronze

I think the idea being you can mix 2 shades to perfect your look. Luckily I am a perfect match for 15 Opal.
Boots however have the testers that you can try out and match to your complexion.


Leaves a smooth matte finish, that hides imperfections, redness, acne and scarring. 
Doesn't feel cakey or thick, blends nicely so there are no visible lines or streaks.
Feels comfortable and very light to wear.


 I am very particular about the feeling of foundation on my skin, for that reason I use Bare Minerals Mineral powder foundation. On days where my skin is misbehaving or I feel I need a heavier coverage this is the foundation I use. It is a lovely light texture with lots of pigmentation.

Apply using fingers, make-up sponge or a brush. I like to use my Real Techniques Expert face brush to buff and work the foundation into my skin. Making sure the finish is smooth and flawless.
Start with the centre of the face and blend outwards, going over any particular areas of concern. Blend into neck, forehead and ears.
Next finish with the Vichy Setting powder for prolonged water and smudge resistant wear that lasts all day. Use a brush or the powder puff supplied apply to your face, leave to set for 2 minutes then dust any excess off.
SPF 35 so is perfect for summer time, protecting your skin from harmful sun-rays. 
Used with the translucent setting powder dusted on the top makes this foundation stay put and ensures it is sweat, oil and water-proof.



As I like to use all 3 together to conceal and cover up my imperfections, any redness and dark circles.

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment