Friday 16 May 2014

Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Colour Pencil 'Love-Child' Review


So on my last trip to Debenhams I was browsing the beauty hall, as I love to do! Stopped at Urban Decay to swatch their Naked lip-glosses. They are a fairly new release and hadn't chance to see what they were like....

Long story short I left the counter with a Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Pencil Stick! 
Don't know how that happened... as I already have my Soap & Glory Gloss sticks I love and adore, as well as my Nars one in Mysterious red!!
I'm normally quite good when it comes to shopping at beauty counters, I know what I'm going for. Am not normally easily swayed but this day, either the beauty assistant was on her game or I was off mine!! 


Anyway having said all of that....I'm really glad I bought it. It is such a pretty pink, so creamy and easy to apply, even without a mirror.
There is no annoying feathering around the edges of your lips and they glide on smoothly. 
My lips feel very moisturised after using and colour seems to stay a fair while. Not as long as my Nars matte lip pencil but then I haven't found one that does yet!!

The Urban Decay Super saturated lip colours are a range of intense pigmented lip colours that have a gloss finish. 
I picked up the shade 'LoveChild'
Which, judging by the tester which was down to a cm of its life, must be a popular colour to choose. 


A lovely pastel pink shade. Thankfully no glitter or sparkle to it just a creamy colour.
Not quite a neutral pink but has enough pop of colour to be seen!


My only gripe with this pencil stick, is would prefer it to be a wind up instead of a sharpen pencil.
Just a shame to waste some of the lipstick when sharpening!

So I definitely recommend checking these super saturated gloss stick next time you are near a Urban Decay counter!

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment