Friday 22 May 2015

Origins Peace of mind De-stress in a bottle!


Do you ever feel as though your thoughts are getting away from you. Too much going on in your head, need to focus and bring your mind back to the here and now to focus on the present?
Well I do, quite often!

However I have found this little genius from Origins to really help bring my mind to a halt and help me to take a deep breath and concentrate.


origins peace of mind de-stress anxiety



When I'm feeling stressed or overwhelmed I apply a dab to my wrists and neck and take several deep breathes and visualise the tension and stress melting away. 
It is essentially a mint scented lotion which gives a slight cooling effect helping to calm and restore you.

I always carry this in my handbag and is one product I will forever repurchase. I bought this over a year ago and it is still going strong so don't be fooled by the small 15ml bottle, you only need to use a small dab or two. 

Highly recommend this, as someone who also suffers from tension headaches, I find this is a lovely way to de-stress and calm my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment