Sunday 3 May 2015

April 2015 Favourites Round-up


It's April favourites round-up time. This month I have been using and loving... 

Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream - A lovely night time moisturising. I have been using this at night time after my serum and oils. It is a lovely gel/cream that really helps to hydrate the skin. You wake up the next morning with lovely smooth skin.

Garnier Ultimate Blends The strength restorer Honey Bee Serum
Oh my! This serum leaves my hair so silky soft. So soft I can't help but touch my hair way too much! It is a lovely serum which I use on damp hair after washing but also I have been using on dry hair too. Really helps strengthen the ends of my hair.

Kitsch hair bands
Another hair related product... I picked these up in a boots clearance for the bargain price of £1.50. Really like them as they don't leave a kink in my hair, pretty colours too. 


I love peach bath + shower gel.
I have been using this in the bath, as a bubble bath it smells so good, a lovely peachy fragrance, which also leaves your skin feeling so soft.
   




Lush unicorn horn
Finally got around to using my lush bath bomb. First up was the unicorn horn, (on the right) it is almost too pretty to use. Makes a lovely relaxing bath before bed as it has lavender in. I used about a quarter in each bath so it was great value. Unfortunately was limited edition boo :(



This month I discovered "Spotify" thanks to my daughter who I'm sure now wishes she hadn't told me about it as I have had Hoziers album non stop on repeat, along with other 'mum' embarrassing muscic!!
Think, "Girls just wanna have fun"  Shania Twain "Man I feel like a woman" with Bon jovi, Bryan Adams & Backstreet Boys mixed in for good measure!!
What's on your Spotify playlist??  

No comments:

Post a Comment