Monday 27 April 2015

Eye of Horus 'Bronze Amulet' Goddess Eye-Liner : A swatch & Review


Eye of Horus Goddess Eye-Liner Pencil * - Bronze Amulet
A Swatch & Review

Lately have been on the hunt for a softer brown as an alternative for a black eye-liner which can sometimes feel a bit too much for day time. 
Have been trialling this offering from Eye of Horus that was sent for me to review, for the past couple of weeks. I wanted to give it a good trial to make sure it worked before I recommended it and have to say I love it. 
I have been reaching for this over my usual Bare Minerals Round the clock eye-liner and we all know how much I love that eye-liner!

Eye of Horus eye-liner pencil Bronze Amulet goddess beauty blog review

This is a truly hard working eye pencil that stays put all day. Something I look for in an eye-liner and is essential to me as my eyes have a tenancy to water. Still soft and creamy to apply not at all scratchy or hard. Doesn't drag on your skin as some pencils can. 
I use it to line my upper lash line sometimes with a mini flick at the end as-well as using it to line my lower water-line. This is what impresses me most about this pencil is its ability to stay along the water-line. I've lost count of the numerous eye pencils I have bought in the hope that it will a. make a line in the water-line and b. stay there even if my eyes are a little bit watery oh and c. not smudge all over if I accidentally (forget) and rub my eye. Am I asking too much? Well apparently not as this pencil does it all for me.

Eye of Horus is an Australian brand of cosmetics which are inspired by the ancient egyptian formulas. Designed for sensitive eyes, using natural ingredients and paraben free.

Eye of Horus eye-liner pencil Bronze Amulet goddess beauty blog review


Best of all their eye liner pencils contain Moringa Oil which is the "Oil of the Pharaohs" It was claimed to be beautifying and regenerating. Nice to know that as you line your eyes that its packed with skin caring benefits. Win-Win!

Eye of Horus eye-liner pencil Bronze Amulet goddess beauty blog review

This is such a pretty bronze / soft brown copper shade. A gorgeous shade with a slight shimmer, no hint of glitter which can be irritating to sensitive eyes. 

A dream to apply and once set it really doesn't budge - until you remove with make-up remover that is! You get about 30 seconds to blend then it's set. Waterproof as-well as being smudgeproof too! 


I used this eye liner to line my water line and line my lashes.

Eye of Horus eye-liner pencil Bronze Amulet goddess beauty blog review

Eye of Horus eye-liner pencil Bronze Amulet goddess beauty blog review

Can see this bronze eye-liner pencil being my staple this summer as I can see it holding up even during the hot weather.

Avaliable from beautybay where there are several exciting shades to choose from! 
I have my eye on the purple shade - Jewel Amethyst and the Lazuli Blue looks like a very exciting shade to try too!!

Awaken the goddess within!! 
Have you tried any of Eye of Horus products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment