Sunday 12 April 2015

Burberry Kisses Lipstick: Nude Beige 01 Swatch and Review

Burberry Kisses Lipstick: No 1 Nude Beige
#burberrykisses


Last week with the launch of Burberry's new line of lipsticks "Burberry Kisses", they very cleverly gave away 1g samples over on twitter using the hashtag #burberrykisses . The catch? You had to be nominated by someone in order to claim your lippy.

By the time I got round to clicking, there was a choice of 2 shades: I chose No: 1 Nude Beige

A few days later a cute little white box landed on my doorstep and inside the cutest lipstick sample ever!


It even had their signature etching on the bullet as-well as the outer lid. The poshest lipstick sample i've ever seen! 


The formula is spot on, with it being creamy and a dream to apply. Very moisturising on the lips, and comfortable to wear. No notable fragrance which is a welcome change. The only thing I would change is the shade I picked. With it being a nude beige I find it does wash me out and make me appear a bit ill! But then that's just because the shade is very light against my skin and very similar to my natural lip colour. 
With another 27 shades to choose from Burberry really have a shade for every occasion. 
View them here: www.burberry.com

Have you tried the Burberry kisses sample lipstick yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment