Thursday 23 April 2015

£25 to spend at FeelUnique for just £15!!



Got your eye on some new make-up that has been on your wishlist for ages? 
Perhaps you desperately want to try the new YSL BLur perfector or primer? .... treat yourself to an Urban Decay Naked palette / try the new beyond perfecting foundation from Clinique or ramp up your skincare routine?...

Well it doesn't have to cost you full price!

Get £25 for just £15 to spend at feelunique.com

Feelunique is an online beauty store which sells hundreds of make-up, skincare and hair care brands. From Bare Minerals, Clinique, GHD, Estee lauder, Clarisonic, Benefit and Elemis.

As soon as I saw this deal I swiftly purchased the voucher through the groupon website. They then send you a code which you enter at the checkout. You have to spend it in one go you can't split it up and it excludes sale items.

I bought the YSL Blur Perfector, after seeing Sali Hughes rave about it, thought it'd be rude not to give it a go! 

It arrived this morning, I am beyond excited to try it! When I have had a sufficient play / swatch and drool over this beautiful compact, I will of course compose myself and post my thoughts for you all to enjoy!!
So it ended up only costing me £19 for a £31.50 product. BARGAIN!

Oh and Debenhams have currently got 10% off in their beauty department on-line and in-store. So brands such as MAC,YSL, Benefit, Estee Lauder, Clarins and many more!

Just think of me as the friendly neighbourhood beauty-enabler, who is looking out for those pennies to be saved!!


Happy Beauty Shopping!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment