Friday 16 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review


Maybe baby its Maybelline!

Finally Baby Lips have come to the UK, and they are 3 for 2 in Boots at the moment. 
So i thought i'd test them out for myself.

I picked up:
Cherry Me, Hydrate & Pink Punch
First thoughts are.....


I like the fact these come in a blister style pack - far more hygenic!
 The packaging on these lip balms are very cute & catch your attention.
You can't help but like them!
Cherry Me





Just the smell of this one, makes me smile. 
It reminds me of a Natural Collection lipbalm i had in my youth,
 i used till it ran out! :) mmmm yummy!!

It has subtle cherry scent. When on the lips it has a light pinky sheen, not sticky just nice & smooth. A hint of colour.











 Hydrate
This one has a subtle citrus smell and goes on clear to the lips. A lip balm basically. Just feels really nice and well...hydrating!













Pink Punch
This one has a tropical, peachy - apricot smell and goes on the lips a very light pale pink, barely visible but still nice.














Overall I like these lip balms, they don't really provide much colour but feel nice hydrating on the lips and of course smell lovely.
For the price (in the '3 for 2' at Boots) they are very handy to have in your handbag to hydrate your lips.
If you like me, feel bare without something...anything on your lips. These are great to have with you.

I also like the fact they don't really have a taste to them.
(As I know with the cherry one I would constantly be licking my lips!!)

So yes, these Maybelline Baby Lips get a thumbs up from me!
I can forsee, the cherry one running out in no time! In the time its taken me to write this....
 I have applied it 3 times - not because I needed to... I just really like the smell!!
 

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment