Wednesday 14 August 2013

A Sweet Smile in a tub! Body Shop Sweet Lemon review

Sweet Lemon Body lotion from the Body Shop review



I'm not really one for sweet or strong 'in your face' scents but this sweet lemon body butter from the body shop is divine!
It is just the right citrus zing without the pow! And sweet without the sickly!


Very subtle and fresh, absolutely perfect.
I've been carrying this around in my bag, along with the lip butter and apply it whenever my elbows hands feel dry or basically just to breathe in the scent it's really gorgeous. 
Have been known to slather on arms whilst on the bus
(yes i am the person with the ridiculous grin on my face on the top deck! I can't help it, this body butter just makes me smile!!)

Whilst writing this post i am pausing every now and then for a sniff......mmmmmm yummy!

Where is 'smell-a-vision' when you need it eh?!!
For now pics will have to suffice!



 
 Sweet summer in a tub / bottle!!
So lovely to use and leaves your skin soft without feeling sticky.

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment