Friday 3 October 2014

I only went in to boots for a nail varnish remover....

And this happened!!

Boots shopping makeup haul shopaholic cosmetics


Real Techniques Silicone Eye-liner brush
Love all the other Real techniques brushes, absolutely great quality. Wanted to give this one a try as I have recently been enjoying trying to achieve a perfect cat-eye flick... (emphasis on trying!) Hoping this will help!

Real techniques silicone eye-liner brush 

Rimmel's Brow This Way in '002 Medium Blonde'
Eye-brow tinted gel to hold the eyebrows in shape. 
An affordable alternative for Benefit's Gimmie Brow. Excited to give this a whirl.

Rimmel Brow this way medium blonde gel eyebrows

Maybelline The falsies & The Rocket Mascara
Both are in waterproof versions. I like the security of knowing if it suddenly starts raining, my mascara won't be running down my face. Picked these up as Tanya Burr recommends the Falsies and Estee from Essie-button raves about the Rocket mascara. Thought i'd give them a go, see what I think.

maybelline The falsies Rocket Mascara Waterproof beauty blog


maybelline The falsies Rocket Mascara Waterproof beauty blog

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eye-liner in Intense Black

Keen to try and perfect my cat-eye flick thought i'd give gel eye-liner a go!! 
Am going to use the real techniques silicone brush to get a straight and even line... fingers crossed!!

maybelline lasting Gel eyeliner black cat eye flick


maybelline lasting Gel eyeliner black cat eye flick

Saw soap and glory had brought yet another product out.... 


soap and glory supercat eyeliner FAT black marker liner

Their cat eye liner only in a thicker marker pen style! Well of course I needed to try it! Would be rude not too!!



This is really easy to use, has an angled pen tip to create a thicker solid line. 
I Like how it creates a deep black line that stays put. On me it stayed put all day, no smudging or flaking and remained a solid black line.

soap and glory supercat eyeliner FAT black marker liner


With it being buy 1 get 1 half price on the Soap & Glory cosmetics, I picked their eyebrow pencil ... mainly because it has a spooly on the other end. Thought it will come in handy to comb through those brows and keep them in place!

soap and glory brow archery eyebrow pencil

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine
in
'Pink Punch'

Barry M Hi Shine Gelly Pink Punch Nail Varnish

Barry M Hi Shine Gelly Pink Punch Nail Varnish


Having never tried the Barry M Gelly nail varnishes... (shock horror!) thought it was high time I did!
This is a lovely punchy pink shade. Gives a glossy sheen and finish to the nails. Applys nicely and is a gel type formula. I have two coats on my nails (pictured left). I got a good few days before it chipped, so I will definitely be picking up more from the Barry M Gelly range!! There are plenty of colours to choose from.
Barry M Hi Shine Gelly Pink Punch Nail Varnish

So as you can see I went into Boots for a nail varnish remover and actually came out with everything but!!

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment