Friday 17 October 2014

Disappointing product Alert ....


Disappointing product alert.....

Having loved the Vaseline 'Spray & Go' moisture lotion, thought i'd give the Palmers Cocoa Butter formula version a try, as it was released fairly recently. As you can guess from the title of this post I did not get on well with it.....

palmers cocoa butter rapid moisture spray lotion





The actual moisturising spray is lovely and hydrating to apply. My skin felt lovely and smooth. Delivery in a can is such brilliant idea and really works. My only bug bear is ..... I can't seem to get on well with the scent. 

Don't know if the fragrance is the same in their body butter, as have never tried it. 
Unlike the Vaseline version it is too over powering for my sensitive nose. That's not to say you won't enjoy this, but if you are easily offended by strong smells then maybe this version is not for you.

It is a fantastic idea, great for use after the gym, swimming or a quick spritz in the morning but I'm afraid i shall be sticking to Vaseline spray and go cocoa version being my current fave!








If you are a regular reader to my blog you will probably have noticed I have never posted a negative or disappointing product review.
The reason for this is mainly because the majority of products I buy, I research before-hand, read reviews and of course consult the blogs! So am usually very happy with the performance. This one I picked up on a bit of a whim having seen it on a tv ad, then on offer in boots. Felt I had to share for the fellow sensitive noses out there!

Have you tried the Palmers spray moisturiser? Did you enjoy the scent?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment