Tuesday 21 October 2014

10 things that make me happy....

10 things that make me happy....

1. Watching Friends... 


(or should I say re-watching for the 100th time!). Nothing cheers me up like an episode of Friends. Any one episode is guaranteed to make my day brighter and make me chuckle with laughter!!


2. Pinterest. 

For a long while i went round calling this pin-interest until someone pointed out that it is infact Pinterest!! duh!
I have lost literally hours to this fabulous fantasy pin board. If ever I can't sleep or am having a wobbly day, more than likely you will find me over on pinterest for comfort, lovely pictures and inspiring quotes to rev me up again.

3. Online window shopping...


Sort of similar to number 2. A bit like creating a wish list. Involves adding products to your online basket whilst of course pretending you have in-fact won the lottery!! The only downside is you tend to get a lot of emails saying "oops...did you forget something or we have saved your basket on-line for you!!

4. Getting lost in a good book. 

I seem to go through phrases where I'll read book after book, then I'll have a dry spell. Currently on a bit of a dry spell but in writing this reminds me I really need to get a move on and finish the 3rd book in 50 shades series, after all the film comes out in February!! Best get my skates on!

5. Having a good old play and sort of my make-up stash.


 Involves numerous make overs on myself (usually with the help of youtube!!). 

Reorganising my muji storage. Really seems to calm me and make me feel content for some reason!?
(Pic above is from the muji website- not mine). 

6. Lipstick
"On a bad day there is always LIPSTICK"


This is so true. If I'm feeling a bit down or ill nothing perks me up like a slick of lipstick. Gives you that bit of confidence too!

7. Food ... 


Food makes me happy... faves meals are pesto n pasta, lasagne, and of course good old roast dinner. 
Almost goes without saying i love chocolate!! The new Cadbury's biscuit bars are my current fave - not sure what they are called!

8. A Candle Lit Relaxing Bubbly Bath

 Alongside a pampering face mask followed a slather of body butter. Ah bliss!

9. Shopping... 

sorry re phrase that "Beauty Shopping" I could swatch and browse the counters and isles of boots all day. Also love getting home and trying out my new goodies!

10. Spending quality time with the people that matter..


Even if that means a random text once in a while or a fb poke!

A good old catch up natter with my sister cheers me up and never fails to make me smile!




So there you have it 10 things that make ME happy. 

What makes you happy and do you make time for yourself to do that.

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment