Sunday 13 July 2014

Stella by Stella McCartney Perfume Review

STELLA 
by Stella McCartney 
Perfume Review


Stella Perfume is such a lovely refreshing fragrance to wear.
A perfect all rounder, for day or night. Whatever the occasion.

There are notes of rose, peony, mandarin, rose absolute and amber.
It is a feminine floral scent without being overpowering and intense. 
Although there are notes of rose, I can't detect the traditional smell of rose as I feel the other notes such as amber and peony blend in nicely together to make it fresh.

I love the packaging for this perfume, it is in a handy bottle with a lid which is great for carrying around in your handbag.



Every time I spritz this, it really does make me smile!! 

I think if I had to choose one perfume to take to a desert island then this would definitely my choice. (not sure why I would take a perfume to a desert island...but you know what I mean!)

It's fresh, floral, feminine but zesty without being in your face over powering.

The three words I would use to describe this perfume would be....

Beautiful, Special and Refreshing. 

Next time you're in a perfume shop, 
smell this fragrance ......guaranteed to make you smile x 

 Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment