Tuesday, 22 July 2014

No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser Quick fix How to & Review


The product I use to cleanse my make up brushes in between a deep clean is the No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser

Did you know Boots No7 did a cleanser? 

I found out last time Boots had their No7 voucher I saw this and was able to use the voucher towards it! 
Really glad I did, as it is easy to use and ensures my brushes are hygienic and ready to use.
Leaves them feeling lovely and soft.


This is a on the spot cleansing, quick fix brush cleanser that removes the particles of make-up that build up, removes bacteria and eye-shadow colours. 
As well as ensuring they are germ free too. Suitable for synthetic and natural fibre brushes.
You get a big 185ml, a little bit goes a long way. It has a pump top that you can turn to close. Smell isn't overbearing at all and is gone once the brush dries.


How to use:
I spray 1 or 2 pumps onto a cotton pad or kitchen towel, then I swirl the bristles of the brush a few times. 
You can see all the make-up and dirt build up on the cotton pad.
I then set down and allow it to dry for a minute or two. 

Once dry, the brush is ready to use.
Highly recommend this cleanser for cleaning your make-up brushes in between a thorough deeper clean. Ensuring your brushes remain bacteria, product and residue free. 

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo