Tuesday 22 July 2014

No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser Quick fix How to & Review


The product I use to cleanse my make up brushes in between a deep clean is the No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser

Did you know Boots No7 did a cleanser? 

I found out last time Boots had their No7 voucher I saw this and was able to use the voucher towards it! 
Really glad I did, as it is easy to use and ensures my brushes are hygienic and ready to use.
Leaves them feeling lovely and soft.


This is a on the spot cleansing, quick fix brush cleanser that removes the particles of make-up that build up, removes bacteria and eye-shadow colours. 
As well as ensuring they are germ free too. Suitable for synthetic and natural fibre brushes.
You get a big 185ml, a little bit goes a long way. It has a pump top that you can turn to close. Smell isn't overbearing at all and is gone once the brush dries.


How to use:
I spray 1 or 2 pumps onto a cotton pad or kitchen towel, then I swirl the bristles of the brush a few times. 
You can see all the make-up and dirt build up on the cotton pad.
I then set down and allow it to dry for a minute or two. 

Once dry, the brush is ready to use.
Highly recommend this cleanser for cleaning your make-up brushes in between a thorough deeper clean. Ensuring your brushes remain bacteria, product and residue free. 

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment