Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites Round-up


Wow the months are just whizzing by!

july favourites beauty blog round up

This month I have been loving...

Garnier Spray Mist Sunscreen


garnier ambre solaire dry mist sunscreen spf50

 With the sun having his hat on in the uk, i've been using this sunscreen spray. It's so light and easy to use without feeling greasy. Has a pleasant smell but not overpowering. I use this on my face as-well as body. SPF 50 in the form of a mist, can hardly tell your wearing it, there's no white streaks and rubs in nicely. 

MAC Chatterbox Lipstick
MAC chatterbox lipstick review swatches beauty blog

Since buying I have been wearing this every opportunity I get! It's a lovely pop of pink.
Lovely Amplified formula and of course recognisable vanilla scent.


Origins Clear Improvement 
Active Charcoal Clay Mask 
Origins Clear Improvement  Active Charcoal Clay Mask review
This month i have had a few breakouts, you know those annoying ones that are under the skin. Eek! So have been doing this clay mask twice a week. 
Have to say really like this mask, it's not at all drying and leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft. Along side my trusty effaclar duo+ and pixi glow toner, they are starting to clear up. fingers crossed!

Cocoa Brown 1 hour Tan.


cocoa brown 1 hour tan mousse self tan review

I'm not usually a self tan kinda girl but with the sun popping out to say hello, my milk bottle legs need to make an appearance so have been softening the blow with this self tan mouse. 
Love it, doesn't smell at all like tanner or biscuits instead has a pleasant flowery scent to it. Easy to use in a mouse formulation and gives a light tan depending on how long you leave it on for. I apply using a tan mitt, leave for about 2 hours then just rinse off to reveal a subtle glow.

Tv:


Orange is the new black #OITNB tv series netflix

Have finished the 2nd season of Orange is the New Black...desperately awaiting season 3!! Did you know that there is a book? and that it's actually based upon a true story?!!

Currently watching season 4 of Nurse Jackie, loving new girl and tv series the honourable woman and Utopia have me gripped!

Books: 
Jane Green tempting fate book
 Sophie Kinsella I've got you're number book review reading this month

Have finished Tempting Fate by Jane Green. As well as Sophie Kinsella I've got you're number. Go me! Enjoyed them both very much. I've got your number left me smiling from ear to ear, that's all i'm going to say! 
Now starting to read Shopaholic ties the knot by Sophie Kinsella. 
I read the secret dreamworld of a shopaholic ages ago long before the film and absolutely loved it.
Becky Bloomwood is a girl with similar interests to me shopping! Only mine is of-course beauty shopping!!

Very much looking forward to this next month of August as it's my birthday!! Yay!
Birthday months are always the best! Also I have a beauty shopping spree planned when I head down to London to visit my lovely sister.

So far I have:
Kiko
Beauty Mart in Topshop
John and Bell Pharmacy
Pixi
Muji - Will need to top up my storage!
That's if i can find them, my navigation skills are not the best!!

Any recommendations, would love to hear them....or products i need to try out... let me know in the comments.

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment