Saturday 19 July 2014

My 100th Blog Post Round-up


My 100th post!!


Can't quite believe I have posted 100 blog posts!!

Just want to say a big thank you to all my lovely followers and readers. I am so lucky to have found my blogging niche and to enjoy all aspects of putting together a post for my little blog. From shopping for beauty products, taking photos, editing / cropping said photos as well as scrambling together my thoughts about beauty & skincare to type out for you guys!
I hope that some of my reviews and posts have been useful. I always research a product before buying and I would like to think that someone else looks to me for that final push to buy!!

Over this past year, focusing on my blog really has seen me through some sad times, tough times as well as some personal struggles. My blog has been a shining beacon though-out!!

The comments I receive, really do make my day and are guaranteed to put a smile on my face. Everyone in the blogging community has been so friendly, welcoming and helpful. Especially when i'm having meltdowns over putting together my Facebook page, Blog buttons, html code and banners!.... Don't even get me started on social icons!! 
That was a stressful few days!

It has been a huge and I mean huge learning curve for me. Not just technical but i also feel i have grown in other ways too confidence in my abilities as well as sometimes stepping outside of my comfort zone.......... To find out it's really not all that bad after all! Red lipstick i'm looking at you!!

So thank you for reading and hope you continue to enjoy the content I produce. I have especially enjoyed joining in the twitter chats hosted throughout the week. Fellow bloggers have been so kind, helpful and encouraging. Last of all i want to say a big thank you to my friends and family who have been so supportive.
Especially my little sister Claire, who without her encouragement I know I wouldn't have had the confidence to click 'Publish'

Finally i thought i would do a little round-up of my blog posts for you to enjoy:

My Favourite Post: Of course has to be.... this one featuring Bare Minerals

My most viewed post of all time: This one featuring Nars

Close second with this one featuring Clinique

My website published post: Papaya Paw Paw Balm
Which you can view on their Website: Papayagold

My Favourite photos: I really enjoy taking all the photos and playing with different props and backgrounds. So am going to say this post because it took me LOTS of attempts to take a picture that I could actually use of my eyes!! 
MAC Eye-Shadow Quad

Most comments on a post: 
Bare Minerals The Dream Sequence

My Sister's Fave post:
Maybelline Colour Tattoos

So that's my 100 posts round up, hope you enjoyed this little trip down archive lane.

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment