Thursday 3 July 2014

Benefit They're Real Push-Up Gel Eye Liner Review


End of June saw the exciting launch of the 
Benefit They're REAL Push-Up Gel Eye-liner.

Benefit They're REAL Push-Up Gel Eye-liner remover review

Mastering the cat-eye flick or even just getting the eye-liner not to go wonky along my upper lash line is something I really struggle with. Don't even get me started on getting the flicks the same on both sides!!

This is an eye-liner that is said to hug your lash line so apparently you can't really go wrong. 
When I heard that knew I needed it.

Benefit They're REAL Push-Up Gel Eye-liner pen remover review

I have had this bad boy for nearly a week now and have to say I am extremely impressed.
I even managed to leave the house with 2 near perfect flicked eyes! 
Yes I know ...Ahmazing!

Benefit They're REAL Push-Up Gel Eye-liner swatch review

As for the longevity, this stuff does NOT budge. 
Which can be a blessing...stays put or a curse... when getting ready, your hand slips oops! 
I wore this for a full day, no smudging and it was still in place at the end of the day.

When it came to removing I am so glad I bought the they're real remover. My first instinct was the benefit counter girl was trying to sell me something I didn't need, but then I discovered for myself I did in fact need it!

I first tried to remove with my usual trusty micellar water and ended up looking as though had been in a fight with 2 very black panda eyes! 
Thankfully the remover made light work of fixing the mess!!

Benefit They're REAL Push-Up Gel Eye-liner eye make-up remover cleanser

To use the remover you only need a small amount on your middle fingers and work into the lash-line and roots of your lashes for a good few seconds, then swipe away with a cotton pad. Et voila... line be gone!!

Overall I am very impressed. If like me you are not skilled at doing cat-eye-flicks and find it hard to keep the line straight, then you need this in your life.

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo 

Have you tried the they're real push-up gel eye-liner? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment