Friday 18 July 2014

MAC 217 Eye-shadow Blending Brush Review

The MAC brush you need in your life.....

MAC 217 eyeshadow blending brush

The MAC 217 is by far the best eye-shadow blending brush I have tried.


MAC 217 eye-shadow blending brush

 I was umming and ahrring whether to get this brush about a year ago now. 
The main thing that put me off was the price for one brush, but having used it every time I wear eye-shadow then I think it has paid for itself really. Plus I ended up waiting until Debenhams do their 10% off beauty so got it a little cheaper. I am so glad I did, wish I had got it sooner!!
MAC 217 blending brush review

What did I do before I had this brush??.....
 I must just have been walking around with un-blended bad eye-shadow!! 
I honestly could not be without it now.... if I think I have lost it, I go into a panic mode and search frantically!! 

MAC 217 brush review

best eye-shadow blending brush

MAC 217 pictures
This brush just does all the work for you. Has fine densely packed fibres that form a sort of oval shape. So soft and fluffy you can use it to apply eye-shadow to the lid, blend in the crease as well as apply inner corner highlighter and brow highlight. 
Makes light work of applying eye make-up.

MAC eyeshadow 217 brush

Have you tried the MAC 217 blending brush? 

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment