Friday 3 July 2015

Latest in Beauty Summer Edit Box Review

Latest in Beauty
The Glamour Summer Beauty Edit


All of these fantastic items worth over £90 for the bargain price of £17.99!

So what do you get...

Vita Liberata Bronzer, which not only gives you a bronze glow but is also a self tanner too!! With the added bonus of it being a mineral powder. Comes with a full size bronzing brush too.
Pixi Glow Tonic If you haven't tried this wonderful toner/ exfoliator then this is a perfect way to try a sample size before purchasing. I personally love this toner and shall be reserving this for any trips!

Nails inc Gel effect Nail Varnish.
I love the gel effect of this nail varnish and really enjoy using nails inc nail polish. Perfect summer shade too.

L'occitane Shampoo & conditioner
Having never tried L'occitane hair care, I am looking forward to testing these out. Also again great travel sizes.

Caudalie Divine Oil. 
This was what I was most excited about, having heard a lot about it, but never actually tried. With extracts of grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan oil I am very much looking forward to slathering this on after a relaxing bath!

Bourjouis Lip Crayon 
Such a lovely light balm with a subtle pop of colour for this summer weather.

Eucerin Sun Protection
As I am such a stickler for suncream especially on my face and a high factor I am excited to test out Eucerin's non oily mattifying version to see if it matches up to my current La Roche Posay Anthelios sunscreen.

Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish, This sounds lovely and a great scrub to try out.

Last of all Seekers of the sun temporary tattoo's. The last time I wore a temporary tattoo I was 9! so I am excited to relive my youth with these pretty designs.

Such great value for these beauty products, as-well as a fab way to try new brands out before committing to a purchase!

Get yours before they're gone! www.latestinbeauty.com/glamour


No comments:

Post a Comment