Tuesday 28 July 2015

La Roche Posay Toleriane Eye Cream My thoughts


I've been on the hunt for a eye cream that doesn't make my eyes sting, water or puffy when I wake up in the morning. I wanted to love the Origins ginzing but unfortunately my eyes did not.

Enter:
La Roche Posay "Toleriane Ultra Eye Contour"

la roche posay toleriane eye cream fluid beauty blog review

It seems everything I try from La Roche Posay I love and my skin agrees too! It is so gentle with the minimum amount of chemicals and unnecessary ingredients in. Their redness serum is brilliant have been using that for a good while now.

First of all it comes in a super hygenic close pump dispenser bottle meaning no dust or bacteria etc can get to it.

Upon application, it feels soothing and you can barely feel it on - it's that light! Not a thick heavy cream which you feel you have to work into the skin, this just sinks right in. I would say it is suitable for both morning and night. No fragrance which is great and best of all no stinging eyes or watering and I wake up puffy-less (if there is such a word?!)

I take it on my ring ringers and gently pat under my eyes and take it up around my brow. It is such a lovely gentle eye cream that I would imagine that even the most sensitive eyes would tolerate it.

I got mine from www.escentual.com

Whilst I was shopping for this eye cream I also spotted La Roche posay also have a lovely light moisturiser in the same range which is super light and my sensitive skin loves. A lovely alternative to heavy moisturiser, great in the morning under foundation as it sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy or tacky residue.

Have you tried the La Roche Posay Toleriane range yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment