Tuesday 30 June 2015

My June Cohorted Beauty Box


My June Cohorted beauty box arrived! The amount of excitement is unreal, no sooner had the delivery man handed it over - I was tearing away the packaging!
I sadly missed out on last months box so when I finally managed to pre order this June one I was over the moon!


So the box itself is very sleek and sexy, finished off with an adorable ribbon to keep it closed. I will definitely be re-using this to store make-up in, it's far too good to waste.

Next on to the juicy bit, what was inside.....

I got a total of 4 items. Three of which everyone gets the same, with a slight variation of colour for the nail varnish and the 4th is a mystery gift which makes it even more shrouded in mystery!

cohorted june 2015 beauty box blog review cargo essie mac


Cargo Eye Palette - "Let's meet in Paris"
Cargo Bronzer - Light
Essie Nail Varnish - Roarrange
MAC Eyeshadow - 'Shroom'

Having never tried any make-up items from Cargo Cosmetics I am so far really impressed. 
cargo cosmetics Let's meet in Paris Eyeshadow palette review swatches

cargo cosmetics Let's meet in Paris Eyeshadow palette review swatches

The "Let's meet in Paris" palette is full of such pretty unique colours that when swatched are so pigmented and colourful.

TOP ROW L to R
Macaroon, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Creme Brulee, Bonjour, Cafe.

cargo cosmetics Let's meet in Paris Eyeshadow palette review swatches

BOTTOM ROW: L to R
Baguette, Croissant, Versailles, Madame, Bastille, Beret.

cargo cosmetics Let's meet in Paris Eyeshadow palette review swatches


 My fave shades are "Creme brulee" and "Madame". 
Bonjour and Baguette were a bit of a let down for me not being as pigmented. Bonjour felt a bit chalky to apply and Baguette was difficult to seebut other than those two the other shades definitely pack a punch! The baroque design of the case is very eye catching and has a luxurious velvety feel!

Cargo Bronzer
Cargo cosmetics bronzer light swatched

The Bronzer is in the shade light which is perfect for me, as it gives a subtle glow and they say it is waterproof! I love the tin design, it's so cute!
Cargo cosmetics bronzer light swatched

Essie Nail Varnish
Essie nail varnish Roarrrange

I got the shade "Roarrrange" which is a bright orange. A lovely striking summer shade. Not a colour I would usually go for but when on gives a lovely pop of colour!

Essie nail varnish Roarrrange

Last of all my mystery gift was a MAC Eyeshadow in "Shroom"
MAC Shroom Satin Eyeshadow
  
With it being so iridescent, it's difficult to capture on camera, but it is a creamy pearly satin shade.
A very subtle but pretty highlight colour that's perfect for the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone.

Overall I am extremely pleased with my beauty box from Cohorted. It provides such amazing value for just £19.99 + P&P. It was definitely worth the wait!

Did you manage to get your hands on a Cohorted box? What was your mystery gift??


No comments:

Post a Comment