Sunday 9 August 2015

Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel- A mini review!

Just had to share my thoughts on this amazing face mask!!

A while ago I got this sample free with a magazine, I still  hadn't got around to using it.
My skin was feeling a bit dull and lacking a pick me up I was long over due! I was about to do my usual origins charcoal mask - as this does a fabulous job of helping de-funk my skin, but I spotted this one from Elemis in my skincare stash and thought I'd give it a whirl!


First of all I want to mention the scent .... It is HEAVENLY!! Seriously so fruity and delicious but not in an overpowering way. Just enough to smell exotic. Fruit enzymes from papaya and pineapple help to smooth and ex-foliate without the scrubby beads! Suitable for even sensitive skin.
It is a cream mask you apply to your face avoiding the eye area and leave for about ten minutes. 
It feels comfortable to wear, I even forgot I had it on! Doesn't tingle or sting at all.

Then the magic happens when you rinse it off with a warm flannel - My skin was left feeling so smooth and soft and thoroughly refreshed.
I have about  2 more applications left but this mask is seriously worth saving up those pennies for!

Have you tried this face mask? What were you're thoughts? x

No comments:

Post a Comment