Tuesday 16 June 2015

Soap & Glory Brow Archery Pencil A Review


Soap & Glory Brow Archery Pencil A quick review...


The shade I picked up is blonde shell...I am not blonde more of a brunette but the next shade seemed a little dark for me as my eyebrows aren't all that dark.
It is so easy to draw fine hairs in little strokes and then to brush any naughty strays back in line!!


What I love about this pencil is the brush spooly on the end. 
So compact, all in one and easy to use. Great to have in my make-up bag.
This eyebrow pencil gives such a nice natural finished look.


I already featured this in one of my monthly round-ups but I feel it is a really good product, does what it says on the tin and deserves its own post!


Have you tried Soap & Glory's Archery Eyebrow pencil? x 

No comments:

Post a Comment