Tuesday 23 June 2015

Indeed labs: Retinol Reface My thoughts


"Good skincare is a marathon not a race" this is the philosophy of Indeed Labs.
The only skin care I have tried from their range is their hydraluron jelly which I love and use regularly. My review can be found here: Indeed Labs Hydraluron Jelly moisturiser.

So I thought I would dip my toe even further into their range as boots had £5 off ... also I want to begin more of an anti-ageing routine. 
Hence...

Retinol Reface

indeed labs retinol reface serum anti ageing

What this is...
 Is a retinol skin re-surfacer serum that helps to target the appearance of fine lines, crows feet and wrinkles.

Retinol Reface by Indeed Labs contains not one but 3 forms of retinol:
Rapid action retinol helps to accelerate the retinol activities for rapid results
Retinol Micro-Spheres, ensure a slow release over time as the retinol is encapsulated in plant based micro-spheres.
Retinol like peptide, provides the same benefits as retinol but is known to be less irritating.

What is Retinol?

Retinol is a derivitive of Vitamin A. It is considered to be beneficial in fighting the signs of ageing.

It is generally recommended you won't start seeing the results until at least 12 weeks if not longer, hence the marathon! So it is a waiting game, but I will say it is a nice serum that doesn't aggravate or irritate my skin. I don't have any wrinkles yet but I am hoping that with use of retinol I'll stave them off a tiny bit longer. Here's hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment