Sunday 2 November 2014

This months Glamour Magazine comes with a Nails Inc Nail polish!! Nov 2014


November's Glamour magazine 
(Claire Danes on the front cover) 
comes with a free Full Size Nails Inc Nail Varnish!!



Choice of 4 Shades created exclusively for Glamour:
Wigmore Street, Tate, Marylebone Mews, Hanover Square.



Being me... I picked up two! 
(Only because the other 2 shades weren't in stock at that newsagents, 
when I see them I shall definitely be getting those too!!)

UPDATE: Found the other two nail varnishes, and have added more photos!! 


 Nails inc make such great quality nail varnishes, glossy finish and take a while to chip...oh and retail at £11 each!

I got 'Tate' which is a gorgeous deep red colour and 'Wigmore Street' which is a deep plum purple with a tinge of navy blue to it shade.




Then i found the other two shades:
Marylebone Mews which reminds me of Nails Inc 'Potchester Square' a grey / beige / lilac shade which is a lovely neutral shade for everyday or when you're not sure what to wear!!
Hanover Street is a very dark deep burgandy with a deep plum colour to it.



So which shade will you choose?!!



All these shades really are perfect for Autumn, as-well as being great quality!
 Such a steal for £2 for a full size Nails inc polish that normally sells for £11!!

Tips for the extra magazine: I like to rip and cut out inspiration then make a sort of scrapbook collage! So when i look at it I get inspired for blog posts or make-up ideas and looks! Or have a collection of articles I enjoyed.

Now to decide which one to wear first.... 

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment