Saturday 21 June 2014

What I wore on my face to see Disney's Maleficent


Last weekend I went to see 
Disney's 
MALEFICENT
This is what I wore on my face.... 


Bare Minerals Ready Foundation R170
Bare Minerals creamy Concealer Light 2
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Flawless Definition Mascara
Bare Minerals Ready eye-shadow....
 'The Inspiration' - Muse & Passion eye colours.
Lips:
Clinique Chubby stick in 'Mightiest Maraschino'



Fragrance
I chose to wear Lady Gaga 'Fame'
Simply for it's black liquid before it is sprayed - felt it fitting to see the film.

I thoroughly enjoyed this Disney film Maleficent. Angelina Jolie was spot on. Her lipstick was flawless throughout!! Sorry but as a beauty addict it was the first thing I noticed!! 
Having grown up watching the original Sleeping beauty it was refreshing to see the other side of the story.
Don't want to say too much as this will spoil it for those of you still to see it. But in my humble opinion it is definitely worth seeing.
Can't wait for it to come out on blu-ray so I can watch it again!

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment