Wednesday 4 June 2014

Victoria's Secret Mists Review

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists




I have 'Pure Seduction','Hello Darling' and my favourite of all 3 'Love Spell'

HELLO DARLING
This has white nectarine & peony. 
This is a lovely mild and subtle sparkling, fruity scent. 

PURE SEDUCTION
Is red plum & freesia. 
Nice, light, fruity explosion, not too over bearing.

LOVE SPELL
Cherry blossom & peach are the reasons i love this scent. 
Is a lovely effervescent fruity, lingering scent.

Really like these fragrance mists, I enjoy spritzing these as an all over body mist.
Find them very refreshing and light. Not too strong or overpowering, the ones I have provide a subtle fruity fragrance. 

As an all over body spritz they are fabulous!
A pop of scent with chamomile and aloe vera to calm and nourish your skin.

Haven't got a Victoria's secret near to where I live, purchased mine from ebay, so glad I did.
Have you tried Victoria's secret fragrance mists? Which one was your favourite?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment