Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Victoria's Secret Mists Review

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists




I have 'Pure Seduction','Hello Darling' and my favourite of all 3 'Love Spell'

HELLO DARLING
This has white nectarine & peony. 
This is a lovely mild and subtle sparkling, fruity scent. 

PURE SEDUCTION
Is red plum & freesia. 
Nice, light, fruity explosion, not too over bearing.

LOVE SPELL
Cherry blossom & peach are the reasons i love this scent. 
Is a lovely effervescent fruity, lingering scent.

Really like these fragrance mists, I enjoy spritzing these as an all over body mist.
Find them very refreshing and light. Not too strong or overpowering, the ones I have provide a subtle fruity fragrance. 

As an all over body spritz they are fabulous!
A pop of scent with chamomile and aloe vera to calm and nourish your skin.

Haven't got a Victoria's secret near to where I live, purchased mine from ebay, so glad I did.
Have you tried Victoria's secret fragrance mists? Which one was your favourite?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo