Saturday 14 June 2014

Porchester Square Gel Nails Inc review


Nails inc 
New Gel Formula
'Porchester Square'


Really like the finish and formula on the new gel effect polishes. The wide brush makes it easy to apply and I find 2-3 coats is enough to give my nails a opaque strong colour.
With this Gel formula I find I tend not to need a top coat as the finish is a nice subtle sheen that does seem to last a good 4-5 days on me.

Porchester Square is a lovely everyday nude beige. 
Muted & neutral, really is suitable for all occasions and suits all outfits.
If i'm ever not sure which colour to wear on my talons this is my go to colour. 


Contains Placticiser technology, meaning no uv needed to create a salon gel effect.
A shiny gel gloss finish has the desired effect of plumping the nails, giving them a nice sheen.
I get about 4-5 days wear, before chips get the better of me and I need to reapply.

Highly recommend this gel nail varnish from Nails Inc such a fab colour to suit every mood you're in.

Have you tried any of the other gel colours from Nails Inc? The purple or pink one looks nice. Any you would recommend?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment