Sunday 20 April 2014

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask Review


Origins Drink Up Intensive 
Overnight Mask ..... to quench skin's thirst.


This lovely and hydrating cream contains:
 Plant glycerin, hyaluronic acid, apricot kernal oil which all instantly hydrate the dehydrated skin with moisture. Advocado oil and mango butters help to build up a reserve for tomorrow. Japanese seaweed helps to prevent moisture loss in the future.



I apply this before bed when my skin is feeling dry and a bit dull. I awaken the next morning to refreshed and smooth and hydrated skin. Really does feel so soft and taken care of!

It is a dream to apply, light and creamy, gets easily absorbed into the skin. 
Doesn't leave you feeling caked in thick gloopy cream. Which is what I had envisioned before trying it - with it being a mask.

Once it's on you don't really notice except it smells so good!!. 
Sometimes I just open the tube to smell it!! 

This is one of the best moisturisers I have tried. The tube has lasted me for ages as you can see there still is plenty left. I tend to use this about twice a week, more in the winter months.

If I compiled a list of 'hero products I can't do without' this would definitely be on that list.
So if you feel your skin is feeling a bit dehydrated and thirsty I highly recommend this cool glass of water for your skin!!
Seriously you won't regret it, you will wonder what you ever did without it.


Have you got a product you just can't live without?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

P.S Hope you all have a lovely Easter Bank Holiday x

No comments:

Post a Comment