Tuesday 29 April 2014

La Roche Posay CC Rosaliac Cream Review

La Roche Posay
CC Cream
Rosaliac



Daily Unifying Complete Correction cream
Spf 30
"For redness prone and sensitive skin, this provides instant coverage and correction of all types of redness.
Whether occasional, persistant, dispersed or localised. Varying intensity and origin".

This tells me it would be helpful for Flushing and sudden redness of the face too.


La roche posay rosaliac CC cream review

Universal Shade for fair to medium tone.
I would say that if you are very light ivory or porcelain, perhaps not the right shade for you.

Enriched with naturally derived Ambophenol extract to help neutralise the redness.

As soon as I saw this I knew I had to try it. 
I suffer from rosacea, redness of my cheeks and anything that promises to reduce that or conceal I'm in!!

Every product I have tried from La Roche Posay I have thoroughly loved for its gentleness and effectiveness. My favourite being their spot fighting cream Effaclar Duo +.

I am not really a fan of 'BB' creams to be honest. I find I require a bit heavier coverage and texture. 
Essentially BB creams are very similar to tinted moisturisers, great if you have perfectly clear skin.
I unfortunately rarely have the skin that behaves long enough to allow me to regularly use a tinted moisturiser!!
But with this being a 'CC' cream thought might be a bit heavier coverage.

So here goes.....

The CC cream contains the active ingredient Ambophenol .
Upon googling I found out, is derived from the 'Tambourissa trichophylla plant'.
Used by locals in Madagascar to make sedative and pain relieving infusions.
Calms and soothes redness.

It works by improving micro circulation and strengthening blood vessel walls.
Protecting the cells against free radicals, it also inhibits the production of the peptides that are involved in the production of redness in the first place.

La roche posay rosaliac CC cream review

After a few weeks of use, I have found it is a lovely cream to apply, feels nice and soothing on the skin.
I prefer to use this as a base for my mineral powder foundation.
So I cleanse, tone and then put this all over my face.
Wait a little bit then I buff my foundation and mineral veil on the top.

Feel it helps to conceal redness and any inflammation I have.
The colour tone suits me and blends in nicely.
Lasts all day, feels comfortable to wear and whilst I don't wear it alone but as a base to help neutralize my redness. I recommend you give this a try, if like me suffer flushing, rosacea and redness to cheeks and face. 
Added bonus of an Spf 30, very important if you are prone to sunburn and want to protect your face.

Have you tried this CC cream from La Roche Posay? What did you think?

Take time for you, Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment