Saturday 1 February 2014

Origins M.A.D Bargain!! Make a difference & Drink Up Intensive


When shopping the January sales, I came across this little beauty in Boots.
I homed in and swooped upon the Origins Gift Set which included.....

The Make a Difference + Rejuvenating Moisturizer, Lotion and Hand Treatment.
As well as the Drink up intensive Overnight Mask.



I already love and use the overnight mask (even paid full price for it) it's that nice!
It is so hydrating on my skin and i wake up the next day with a baby soft face.



Oh and did i mention it smells soooo good i could eat it....but i promise i won't!!
Think along the lines of apricots & peaches, a beautiful fruity smell.
Confession... sometimes i just smell this, just because.... it's delicious. 
Mmmmm!



The whole set cost £19.33 in the sale. Considering just the moisturiser alone is £34!!!
Major bargain alert.
No sooner had i put the key in the door, I had cleansed my face and slathered on the moisturiser.

I have been using this for over 2 weeks now, day & night and i have really have noticed a difference. 
My skin isn't dehydrated and feels lovely, smooth and soft.
It is a lovely, light cream / gel consistency. 
Not too heavy for everyday use and has a pleasant fresh smell, not too overpowering.

As for the treatment lotion, I use it as a toner, after double cleansing my face. 
It does a good job of removing all traces of cleanser. 
Nice to use, and again, has a pleasant smell.

Last of all, the hand treatment is such a lovely hand cream. 
Not greasy, sticky or gloopy.
Some hand creams you apply and kinda have to hold your hands mid air whilst it sinks in.
In fact, I have just applied some and I am back typing straight after!

I am a devoted fan of the Soap & Glory 'Hand Food', so for me to use another it really needs to be good. This make a difference hand treatment is just that. 
A lovely light cream, non greasy and sinks into your hands quickly thus making it a great daytime hand cream. Especially when your hands are feeling a bit rough and dry in these winter months. 
Although still love and use hand food at bedtime, Love the smell!

Overall I am very glad indeed i spotted this and picked it up. 
The moisturiser is lovely and refreshing. Perfect for all round use, morning and night.
The set was worth it just for said moisturiser, the rest were an added bonus!

Oh and by the way in case you didn't get the title of this post. M.A.D stands for Make A Difference ...
which is the name of the moisturiser!  

Did you pick up anything interesting in the January sales?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment