Wednesday 5 February 2014

Glamour Spring Edit Beauty Box


Glamour Magazine
have brought out their Spring beauty Edit Box
with latest in beauty.

I really like the fact you know what you are going to be getting before you purchase. 
All viewable online, with a description of what each item is.





I've been wanting to try the new L'oreal Miss Manga mascara 
so when i saw it as part of this beauty box it was worth it, considering just this mascara alone is £8.99
plus you get the other items all delivered to your door in a lovely gift box.
For the bargain price of £14.95 plus p&p.


So here is what was included in the beauty box for the upcoming Spring.....



L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara in black,
Mega volume mascara, i am super excited to try this out see if it lives up to its promises of lush maximum thickness lashes. Also to see what the flexible cone shaped brush is like and whether can use it effectively on my lower lashes.

Invisibobble
Thrilled to try this out, 
I frequently wear my hair in hair bobbles and always end up with an annoying kink!!
The bobble itself reminds me of those keyrings with the stretchy loops, you know the ones i mean?
 (i had one when i was younger- loved it).
You get 3 of the bobbles in the box, which is great....don't know about you but 
I am always loosing bobbles. Not sure where they go to but seem to disappear!!

Burt's bees lip balm
Have not tried any products from Burt's bees before so I am looking forward to trying the original lip balm.
I like the fact it is 100% natural. Will definitely be popping this in my handbag.

Cheeky chat me up Nail Polish in 'Tongue n Cheek'
Not heard of this brand before, it says it is a new nail varnish brand. The colour is a lovely orange pinky almost neon. A nice distraction from this horrible winter weather we are having lately. 
A nice pop of colour for spring.

Daniel Sandler Waterproof eyeliner 'Aqua Velvet'
Blue eyeliner isn't something i would choose and usually wear myself. 
However this is a such a lovely shade of aqua blue, so i am determined to push my limits and try this out. 
Step outside my comfort zone a bit more.
 It is supposed to be a fun way of enhancing blue or green eyes.

Rituals Zenstation Shower gel
Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom sounds delicious, looking forward to trying out this foaming shower gel. Like the fact it is in a pressurised container.

Percy and reed Volumising hair mouse
Always looking to add volume to my hair without the crunch! Can't wait to try this out.


All in, this was an excellent beauty box. Very glad I purchased it.
Packed with beauty bits that I am so excited to try out.


Have you tried any of these beauty items before?
 Any that you would recommend & would definitely repurchase?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment