Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Scent of spring 2013! Escada Cherry in the air


It's now the 1st of May 2013 and we are well and truly headed for Sunnier days (here's hoping!)
So my pick of this springs perfume scent has to be Escada's new addition......
 'Cherry in the Air'




I love this scent and think it is perfect for the 'up and coming' warmer days. It's not over bearing and strong instead it's a light fruity subtle fragrance that does last.

Top Notes: Black Cherry, Raspberry and Mandarin. Heart Notes: Marshmallow Flavour, Gardenia Pearls and Coconut. Base Notes: White Creamy Suede accord and Sandalwood.

' Riding a bicycle in the French countryside, you stop on the way to pick up some cherries and share them'

 The outer box features a woman riding her bike, very much in a care free manner.

This care free picture on the box, reminds me I really should ride my bike more!!

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment