Tuesday 17 March 2015

February 2015 Beauty Favourites Round-Up

My Feb 2015 Faves Round-up...

I am super late with this months round-up, but better late than never I say!


Maybelline ‘keep it classy’ colour drama lip pencil. I have worn this the majority of days this past month! It permanently lives in my coat pocket / bag. Really easy to apply, stays put a long time and give a matte finish without drying out your lips.

Maybelline colour tattoo in 'Creamy Beige' - a new shade sneaked onto the shelves… it says its a leather effect? not sure about that but love the colour as an all over base shade then a darker shade in the crease.

Weleda skin food, earlier this month I had a really dry patch above my left eye around my eyebrow, this creamy moisturiser really helped to clear it up. Whilst it doesn't smell all that great (more herbal) it did the trick!

Loved watching Wolf hall on tv last month. It was interesting seeing Henry the 8th from the point of view of Cromwell.

Reading:
The Letter by Kathryn Hughes: Literally could not stop reading until 4 in the morning!! I was enthralled to the end with this emotional read.
'Serial' podcast was utterly gripping and can not wait till the next season, find out more at http://serialpodcast.org/
Lastly I have started a gratitude / things I am thankful for diary. Jotting down things that have made me happy each day. I like the idea if I'm having a bad day that I can look over previous days to see what made me happy that day!


Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.

Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment