Thursday 24 September 2015

September's Cohorted Beauty Box - A mini Review


Yes ... it is that time again, September's Cohorted beauty box.


I was really pleased with this month's box and here's why:



It contained....


The Balm's 'NudeTude' Eye-shadow Palette


The shades look so pigmented and so pretty! I love how each eye-shadow has a fun name to it,


 - Have been wanting to try this ever since 'Essie Button' mentioned this in a YouTube video ages ago. It looks so pretty and I can't wait to try them properly and have a good ole play.

A mini the balm eye primer - perfect to prime the eyes to help the eye-shadows stay in place without creasing.

A full size Nars matte lip pencil in 'Walkyrie'




I love nar's matte lip pencils and have a few already, my favourite of all time being 'Mysterious red' which is a stunning deep red shade. This one in 'Walkyrie' is a gorgeous brown / deep rose shade. Feels lovely and comfortable on the lips and best of all as it is a matte so stays put for hours!







Gucci shower gel - Its a nice way to trial the scent of a perfume in a travel size.


So I am absolutely made up with this month's box and I'm off now to play with my new eye-shadow palette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment