Sunday 16 March 2014

Camomile Cleansing Oil and Butter Body Shop Review


The Body Shop
Camomile
Cleansing Review
Camomile Facial Cleansing Oil, butter and eye-make-up remover.
With the body shop doing their 40% off a few weeks ago, I thought I'd take advantage & pick this cleansing set up. 
Have been using it ever since.
So refreshing and gentle to use. Even suitable for sensitive skins, such as my own.

 So here are my thoughts....


First of all, the set Contained:

Camomile Cleansing oil
A lovely yellow coloured oil with pump dispenser at the top.

Gentle Eye Make-Up remover
Clear liquid contained in a White coloured bottle with flip top lid

Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
White solid balm contained in a screw top tin.
(Had bit of trouble opening at first due to not realizing it was a screw top tin!!)

Muslin Cloth
I much prefer a soft flannel so not sure if I will use this.




So to start with, I use the silky cleansing oil. 
I dispense 1 or 2 pumps in my hands and spread all over my face whilst my face is dry, including eyelids if you wish, (as it is gentle enough) . 
Concentrating on my t-zone, chin, nose and then lastly my cheeks.

With it being an oil I was worried that it would be greasy and leave a film on my face but  I am glad to report it doesn't!!
 It is a lovely silky cleanser that when mixed with the water creates an soothing emulsion.

I then take my flannel, dampened with warm water, creating the creamy emulsion on my face and then lastly remove the last traces of the cleansing oil with the rinsed flannel.

Next I use the Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover to remove my mascara, eye-liner and eye-shadow left over (if any). 

It's lovely and gentle, doesn't sting and does a really good job even on stubborn waterproof mascara. 
A few drops on a cotton pad for each eye....twice if I'm wearing a lot that day.

Last of all, I use the sumptuous cleansing butter all over my face to remove any traces of the day left over. 

The butter is similar to a balm ..... solid white in the tin. 
I rub my fingers a few times in the tin to warm it up a bit then when has melted slightly I spread on my face. 
Massaging my temples and the rest of my face. 

Feels nice and relaxing to massage the day away!!

Has a soothing scent of camomile that's not too over powering and relaxing.

Overall, i really like this trio of cleansing products especially for my evening cleansing routine.
Relaxing and soothing scent means you can create your own mini facial at the end of the day!!

Note: I thought that camomile was spelt chamomile
but i have spelt it in this review the way the body shop do on their products.
Not sure if it's a spelling error or meant to be?!
Do you know why the body shop have spelt camomile without the h?

Take time for you. Take care and look after yourself.
Thanks for popping by luv acesparklestar xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment